Normally, you must take the TCF for DAP at the centre you were assigned (by the French embassy if you are abroad; by a university or school of architecture if you are in France). The only possible exceptions are cases of force majeure such as illness, transport strikes or family emergency. Evidence must be provided if you were unable to take the TCF for DAP at your university or school of architecture for any of these reasons.
>> If you are abroad, there may not be another session organised for your country. In this case, you will no longer be able to take the TCF for DAP for the 2019-2020 academic year.
>> If you reside in France, you can attend a replacement TCF for DAP session organised in Sèvres by the CIEP, on 2 March 2019 (two sessions in the same day), at:
CIEP (Centre international d’études pédagogiques)
1, avenue Léon Journault – 92318 Sèvres
You must first download the registration form.
Then, after having correctly filled out this form, you MUST send it with the following documents:
- your payment of €72 by cheque or postal order, made payable to the "Agent Comptable du CIEP" evidence attesting that you were unable to attend a TCF DAP session organised by your university or school of architecture (medical certificate etc.)
- a stamped and self-addressed envelope.
Deadline for completed applications: 26 February 2019 (date as per postmark).
Address to send it to: CIEP - TCF DAP Inscriptions Sessions spéciales
1 avenue Léon Journault 92318 Sèvres cedex
- the CIEP may not be able to accommodate your choice of session (morning or afternoon). This will depend on available seats. The CIEP will send you a notification indicating the time of the test;
- if you live outside of Sèvres, then your journey to the city will be at your own expense: under no circumstances will these expenses be covered by the Ministry or CIEP;
- these sessions on 2 March 2019 offered by the CIEP should in no way be considered as catch-up sessions (i.e. sessions organised because you have not achieved the result corresponding to the level required for you to apply to the university), but as replacement sessions for candidates who were not able to attend the test due to force majeure.