- Photocopy of the qualification certificate(s) in the original language (Do not send originals)
- Photocopy of the translation of the qualification certificate, done by a sworn translator (in France, a list of sworn translators is available at the town hall, prefecture and tribunal d'instance [magistrates' court]), or an official translation from the authorities in the country of issue
- Photocopy of a document showing proof of the official duration of the studies leading to the qualification(s) (this may be a diploma supplement, marks sheets, certificates of attendance, etc.)
- Photocopy of the translation of these documents, done by a sworn translator, or an official translation from the authorities in the country of issue
- Letter giving your address, telephone number and email address, explaining the reason for your request for a certificate of recognition (looking for a job, enrolling at a training institution, etc.)
- Photocopy of an official identity document
- For asylum seekers and refugees: document showing proof of the application for asylum or of the decision of the OFPRA (Office Français de Protection des Réfugiés et Apatrides, or French office for the protection of refugees and stateless persons)
By applying for a certificate of recognition of your study level you agree to checks being made with the authorities in the country of issue. These checks with the authorities in the country of issue are not made for qualifications obtained by asylum seekers or refugees.