- Permanently staffed visitor reception, accommodation and catering departments;
- Fully-functional conference and seminar rooms: a conference hall seating 120 equipped with computer facilities, a Prestige Room and 15 seminar rooms);
- Regular cultural activities, shuttle bus service, assistance in organising cultural excursions and sightseeing tours;
- A document centre specialised in education systems and pedagogy of languages;
- Accommodation in 108 single rooms with en-suite bathroom, cable television, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryer;
- Two dining rooms, a coffee shop, and a game room;
- An exceptional site.
Publié sur le site du CIEP (http://www.ciep.fr)