Would you like to work in France?
Would you like to improve your level of French and your knowledge of France? Meet new people? Share your culture and language with French people?
Would you like to contribute to the development of exchanges between students, teachers and pupils?
Do you want to have an impact on life in a French classroom?
Do you require this type of experience for your future career?
The 2017-2018 recruitment round for foreign language assistants in France is now open. Precise dates can be found on the website of the recruiting partner in your country of origin.
Become a foreign language assistant in France!
Participate in the programme
Your arrival in France
- Dates of induction courses in local educational authorities - 2016-2017 school year
- Practical information about the local educational authorities
- Primary school special
- Kit for registration to the French Social Security
Teaching resources and various information
- Guidelines for language assistants in France - Edition 2016-2017
- Le Courrier des assistants (Assistants' Newsletter)
- Teaching resources
- Some examples of activities carried out by assistants
- Frequently asked questions
- Renewal of your contract
- Rapport sur l'assistant de langue 2014-2015 The survey is now closed
- Compte-rendu de séjour de l'assistant de langue 2014-2015
- Certification of services
- Contact us
- Connect with Assistants de langues en France, follow us on Facebook