The TCF for DAP lasts a total of 2 hours 25 minutes.
One part is comprised of:
- an listening examination: 29 questions
- a proficiency in language structures examination (grammar and lexicon): 18 questions
- a reading examination: 29 questions
The three examinations last: 1 hour 25 minutes
and the other part, of
- a writing test (composed of 3 tasks: write a message in a minimum of 60 words + write an article to give an account of an experience or a narrative in a minimum of 120 words + write a text comparing 2 points of view in a minimum of 120 words).
The writing examination lasts: 1 hour.
Word counting rule: is considered to be any set of symbols separated by spaces: "a good topic" = 3 words; "That is to say" = 1 word; "I have not seen him since the day before yesterday" = 7 words.
Important notice! Your writing test will not be corrected if:
- - your handwriting is illegible,
- - you do not write the minimum required for one of the tasks,
- - one of your text is off topic.
Neither will it be marked if it is found to be fraudulent.