The ENIC-NARIC* France is the French information centre for the academic and professionnal recognition of qualifications.
- It issues comparability statement for foreign qualifications
- It provides information on the procedure for obtaining recognition of French qualifications abroad
- It provides information on the procedures to follow in order to work in a regulated profession
Comparability statement - Mode d'emploi
- You want to practice your profession in France
- You want to continue your studies
- You want to obtain a comparability statement
Information on recognition of qualifications
- What is equivalence, a comparability statement, an assimilation, a type-approval?
- What is a comparability statement for a foreign qualification ?
- How are qualifications recognised in France?
- How are qualifications recognised in the EU?
- What is the ENIC-NARIC network?
- How to obtain recognition of a French qualification abroad?
- For more information: "Higher education systems: international equivalence, university cooperation, attractiveness policies": a national conference organised by the Qualifications Recognition Department. May 5, 2009.
- Tel: 33 (0)1 70 19 30 31
- Email: electronic mail