In collaboration with its European partners of the ENIC-NARIC network (Croatian ENIC-NARIC – AZVO, Italian ENIC-NARIC – CIMEA, Lithuanian ENIC-NARIC – SKVC, Latvian ENIC-NARIC – AIC, Dutch ENIC-NARIC – NUFFIC), CIEP organized on May 28th , 2015, the international seminar « Internationalization of Higher Education - Mobility and Employability ».
This event was intended for the HEIs, public administration bodies and employers who participated in the national trainings held in each of the above-mentioned countries. This international activity is part of the ERASMUS+ EU-MTR « Enhancing the use of mobility tools for recognition » project coordinated by CIEP.
Topics such as the role of PLR (Prior learning Recognition) in the context of internationalization of higher education, the relationship between mobility and employability, recognition of degrees from countries in conflict situation, fraudulent education documents and degrees, were discussed during the plenary session and in the workshops.
This transnational seminar aimed at gathering all the stakeholders involved in mobility from the countries participating in the project. It gave also the opportunity to share, discuss and exchange on good practices and on the recognition issues these stakeholders might face.
- Séances plénières
- Opening (video recording)
- Internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur - Trends and strategies in the processes of the internationalization of Higher Education - Ms Carla Salvaterra
- Assurance qualité dans l’enseignement supérieur - Mr Bruno Curvale
- Internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur : VAE, mobilité et employabilité - Internationalisation of Tertiary Education: Recognition of Non-formal and Informal Learning, Outcomes, Mobility and Employability - Mr Patrick Werquin
- Le système éducatif chinois - Mr Xiaolin Wan
- Closing (video recording)
- Workshop 1: Fraudulent educational documents and degrees
- Workshop 2: Recognition procedure for persons with insufficient/non-verifiable documentation
- Workshop 3: Regional conventions on the recognition of higher education qualifications
- Workshop 4: Good practices in the implemenation of the Diploma Supplement
- Workshop 5: Using Qualifications Frameworks in Recognition
- CV des intervenants
For further information, please contact: Ms Elizabeth Zamorano: firstname.lastname@example.org